Pipe fitting is a general term for components in the piping system. It main function is connection, control, direction change, split, seal, and support. We are a stainless steel pipe fitting manufacturer. Our foundry specializes in producing various custom pipe fittings with our stainless steel casting and machining capabilities.
Today,we will mainly introduce Pipe Fitting types,Pipe Fitting Materials,our Manufacturing process.
Pipe Fitting types
Type 1 by Processing
Steel pipe fittings are pressure pipe fittings. According to different processing methods, it is divided into four categories, namely butt welding pipe fittings (both welded and non-welded), socket welding and threaded pipe fittings, flange fittings
Type 2 by Usage
- 1. The pipe fittings used for connecting pipes are: flange, union, pipe hoop, clamp, ferrule, throat hoop, etc.
- 2. Pipe fittings changing the direction of pipes: elbows and elbows
- 3. Pipe fittings for changing pipe diameter: reducer (reducer), reducer elbow, branch pipe, reinforcement pipe
- 4. Add pipe fittings of pipeline branch: tee, cross
- 5. Pipe fittings for pipeline sealing: gasket, raw material tape, thread hemp, flange blind plate, pipe plug, blind plate, head, welding plug
- 6. Pipe fittings for pipeline fixation: snap ring, drag hook, lifting ring, bracket, bracket, pipe clamp, etc.
Type 3 by Materials
- 1.Cast steel pipe fittings
- 2.Cast iron pipe fittings, welding elbow
- 3.Stainless steel pipe fittings
- 4.Graphite pipe fittings
- 5.Forged steel pipe parts
Our main pipe fittings are stainless steel pipe fittings.
Stainless steel pipe fittings are one type of pipe fittings. They are made of stainless steel and are called stainless steel pipe fittings.
- Stainless steel elbows are used for pipe turning.
- The part of the flange used to connect the pipe to the pipe is connected to the pipe end, and the stainless steel tee is used for the place where the three pipes are collected.
- Stainless steel four-way tube is used in the place where the four pipes are assembled.
- Stainless steel reducers are used where two pipes of different pipe diameters are joined.
Why do we choose stainless steel?
Stainless steel is one type of cast steel with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel casting has the features of highly corrosion resistant and wear resistant, provides excellent machinability, and is well-known for its shining appearance.
Our Pipe Fitting Manufacturing process
Our Pipe Fitting Manufacturing process is investment casting.The main process step as below.
- 1. Mould Preparing
- 2. Wax Model & Tree Assembly
- 3. Shell Making and Dewaxing
- 4. Casting
- 5. Cutting
- 6. Inspecting
For more process details of investment casting.Welcome click here.
The Related products and article
|Investment Casting Clamp||HS Codes for Pipes Valves Fittings Piping|
|Stainless Steel Casting|